TransCanada Says Cutting 20% Of Senior Management Positions
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Pipeline company TransCanada Corp is cutting 20 percent of its senior management positions as a result of the continuing slump in oil prices, a company spokesman said on Thursday.
TransCanada is the company behind the controversial and long-delayed Keystone XL pipeline to the United States, and the cross-Canada Energy East project.
(Reporting by Nia Williams; Editing by Chris Reese)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds