KKB Secures EPC Deal from Talisman for Kinabalu Project Offshore Sabah
Malaysia's KKB Engineering Berhad (KKB) reported Friday that its associate company, OceanMight Sdn Bhd (OMSB) has received a letter of award (LOA) from Talisman Malaysia Limited (Talisman) for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of a wellhead platform for the Kinabalu Redevelopment Project offshore Sabah, Malaysia, the firm said in a filing on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia..
The contract with Talisman is conditional upon the approval of the Field Development Plan by the relevant authority and completion of the Detailed Design Engineering Work.
KKB did not reveal the contract value although this was included as part of a total $39.8 million ($171.1 MYR) deal covering the supply of steel products to Syarikat SESCO Berhad and a LOA from Sarawak Energy Berhad for the provision of a 1,000 ton fuel storage tank.
OMSB is expected to complete work on the Talisman contract before the end of second quarter 2017.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: KKB Engineering Berhad more info
- OceanMight Bags EPC Contract from Talisman Malaysia for Bunga Pakwa Project (May 30)
- KKB Secures EPC Deal from Talisman for Kinabalu Project Offshore Sabah (Sep 14)