Aker Solutions Appoints New Regional President
Aker Solutions announced Wednesday that it has appointed David Clark as regional president of the UK and Africa, effective September 21, 2015.
Clark has more than 30 years of experience in the oilfield services, projects and contracting industry, and has previously worked for companies such as Schlumberger, Wood Group and Technip. As part of his new role Clark will oversee an expansion, and support operations, in the UK and African markets.
Aker Solutions Chief Executive Officer Luis Araujo commented in a company statement:
"David is a true oil and gas professional with extensive experience in some of our most important markets. His strong track record in business development will be of major value as we grow in strategically important regions such as Africa."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Schlumberger Profit Beats, Predicts Strong 2018 For Shale (Jan 19)
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)