IGas Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
IGas announced Wednesday that it has appointed Julian Tedder as a board director and its new chief financial officer, effective September 28, 2015.
Tedder has 15 years of senior management experience, at operational and group level, within the international oil and gas sector, including with Centrica and Tullow Oil. Most recently, Tedder was general manager of finance for Tullow Oil, having worked at the company for over 10 years.
Francis Gugen, non-executive chairman of IGas, commented in a company statement:
"We are delighted that Julian will be joining the board. His wealth of experience in the sector, most recently at Tullow Oil where he was part of the team that grew the business from being an explorer to a significant international oil and gas company operating with multiple partners, will complement IGas' existing leadership very well. We all look forward to him being part of the IGas leadership during the next phase of the company's growth."
Commenting on his new appointment, Julian Tedder said in an IGas release:
"This is an exciting opportunity at an important time for IGas. The company is well positioned and I am pleased to be joining the board. I look forward to working with the team in driving performance over the coming years."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)
Company: Tullow Oil more info
- Ivory Coast Awards Tullow Two New Oil and Gas Blocks (Jan 17)
- UK's Tullow Oil Lifts Outlook On Higher Crude Prices, Output (Nov 08)
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)
Company: IGas Energy more info
- Drilling and Completion Tick Up in the UK (Sep 21)
- British Shale Gas Gets Boost From Court Ruling On Permit (Dec 20)
- Green Energy Firm Fights UK Fracking Plans (Dec 09)