Russia's Rosneft in talks with Mubadala on East Siberian Fields
MOSCOW, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Russia's Rosneft, the world's top listed oil company by output, is in talks with Mubadala Petroleum to jointly develop two east Siberian projects, Tass Yuriakh and Verkhnechonskoye, the Kremlin said on Monday.
The Kremlin did not give any further details in documents prepared for President Vladimir Putin's meeting with Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Alexander Winning)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)
Company: Mubadala Development more info
- Mubadala To Hold Abu Dhabi's 2% Stake In BP (Dec 19)
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Abu Dhabi Plans Merger Of Sovereign Funds Mubadala And IPIC (Jun 29)