Transneft Prikamye: Oil Deliveries Unaffected Despite Pipeline Fire
MOSCOW, Aug 19 (Reuters) – A fire which halted an oil pipeline in Russia's Perm region on Wednesday has not disrupted deliveries, according to Transneft Prikamye, a unit of pipeline monopoly Transneft.
"Oil is being delivered to customers as per schedule," it said following the Surgut-Polotsk pipeline incident. A company spokeswoman declined to elaborate and Transneft was not available for immediate comment.
Russia's Emergency Ministry said the fire occurred at 0445 Moscow time and was later contained.
(Reporting by Natalia Chumakova; writing by Katya Golubkova; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds