Transneft Prikamye: Oil Deliveries Unaffected Despite Pipeline Fire
MOSCOW, Aug 19 (Reuters) – A fire which halted an oil pipeline in Russia's Perm region on Wednesday has not disrupted deliveries, according to Transneft Prikamye, a unit of pipeline monopoly Transneft.
"Oil is being delivered to customers as per schedule," it said following the Surgut-Polotsk pipeline incident. A company spokeswoman declined to elaborate and Transneft was not available for immediate comment.
Russia's Emergency Ministry said the fire occurred at 0445 Moscow time and was later contained.
(Reporting by Natalia Chumakova; writing by Katya Golubkova; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three