Tempo Secures Variations to Sub-Contract for WA's Gorgon Project
Tempo Australia Ltd.'s subsidiary, Tempo Construction and Maintenance, has secured variations to its existing sub-contract at the Gorgon LNG (liquefied natural gas) Project on Barrow Island, Western Australia, the company said Monday.
The contract variations relate to the provision of Managed Structural, Mechanical and Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation (SMPE&I) craft labor for construction, precommissioning and commissioning services to the Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation (ME&I) contractor on the Chevron-operated Gorgon Project.
This contract has grown significantly since its award earlier in May, with Tempo-supplied personnel on site increasing significantly from the initial 100 when the contract was first announced to in excess of 200 currently.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Tempo Australia Ltd. more info
- Tempo Australia Appoints CEO Max Bergomi as MD and Board Member (Mar 08)
- Tempo Australia Provides More Personnel for Gorgon LNG Project in WA (Aug 21)
- Tempo Secures Variations to Sub-Contract for WA's Gorgon Project (Aug 17)