Petsec Energy Opens Dubai Office to Support MENA Operations
Petsec Energy Ltd., an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the Australian stock exchange, announced Wednesday the establishment of a new branch office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) by its wholly owned subsidiary company Petsec Energy (Middle Eastern) Limited. The office will support the Company's operational expansion in the Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) region.
The Company's first acquisition in MENA is an interest in Block 7, Al Barqa Permit, in the Republic of Yemen, which includes the undeveloped Al Meashar oil discovery and a material prospect and lead inventory.
The location and contact details for the Petsec Energy (Middle Eastern) Limited Dubai office follows:
- Indigo Icon Tower, Suite 2908, Cluster F, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Telephone: +971 4 454 7714; Facsimile: +971 4 451 8443
Commenting on the new office, Terry Fern, chairman and managing director said:
"The Dubai office provides a central location in the MENA region and will be the locus for the implementation of the Company's strategy to build a significant business in the MENA region."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Petsec Energy Reports Higher Reserves at An Nagyah Oilfield in Yemen (Mar 15)
- Petsec Energy Acquires 100% Stake in Damis Production License (Feb 05)
- Petsec Energy Completes Acquisition of 29.75% Stake in Yemen's Block 7 (Oct 01)