Alam Maritim Clinches Repair, Maintenance Contract from PETRONAS Carigali
Alam Maritim Resources Berhad's wholly-owned unit Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd, clinched a Letter of Award from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd, the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), to provide repair and maintenance services, the company said Tuesday in an announcement on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
Under the contract, worth $1.6 million (MYR 6 million), Alam Maritim will provide splash zone structural repair and maintenance services to PETRONAS Carigali for two years, commencing June 8 through to June 7, 2017.
The firm added that PETRONAS Carigali holds an option to extend the contract for an additional year from June 8, 2017 to June 7, 2018.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)