Buru Energy Provides Drilling Update on Praslin 1 Well in WA's Permit EP391
Buru Energy Ltd. provided Thursday the following weekly update on drilling operations at the Praslin 1 well as at 06:00 hrs, July 23 (AWST) in Permit EP391 in Western Australia.
Since the last progress report, the well has been drilled ahead in 8.5 inch (216 millimeter) hole to a depth of 3,163 feet (964 meters) as at 06:00 hours today. The forward operation is to drill ahead to the first casing point point and run and cement 7 inch (178 millimeter) casing.
Praslin 1 is located 56 miles (90 kilometers) east of Broome and 9 miles (15 kilometers) west of Buru Energy's producing Ungani oil field. Buru Energy and Mitsubishi Corp. each have a 50 percent equity and contributing interest in the Praslin 1 well and in EP391.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Bets on New US Turbomachinery Demand (Feb 17)
- Shell-Led Group Delays Decision On Canada Gas Export Plan (Jul 12)
- Japanese Banks Expand To Ranks of World's Biggest Energy Lenders (Jun 09)
Company: Buru Energy Limited more info
- Buru Updates on Resources Review for Canning Basin's Permit EP 371 in WA (Apr 19)
- Buru Reports Encouraging Testing Ops Results at Ungani Far West 1 Well (Mar 15)
- Buru Updates on Testing Ops on Ungani Far West 1 Well in Canning Basin (Mar 10)