TomCo Appoints New Director and Chairman
TomCo Energy announced Friday that it has appointed Andrew Jones as a non-executive chairman and Simon Corney as a non-executive director.
The announcement follows the resignations of Nicholas Bonsor and Paul Rankine as TomCo directors. Rankine will continue to act as a technical consultant to TomCo on expiry of his notice period, according to the company.
Simon Corney was previously a partner at Altima Partners, a shareholder in TomCo, from 2004 to 2011. Before then he worked at Deutsche Bank within the investment banking division and at Shell, on operations including oil and gas acquisitions. Andrew Jones has previously founded and developed a number of companies within the media and technology sectors. He has a background in corporate finance and was proposed by Kenglo One, TomCo's largest shareholder.
Commenting on the departure of the company’s previous directors, a TomCo press release stated:
“The board would like to thank Paul and Sir Nicholas for their contribution to the company during their service.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: Tomco Energy Plc more info
- TomCo Energy Appoints New CEO (Apr 06)
- TomCo Appoints New Director and Chairman (Jul 17)
- TomCo Awards Development Contracts for Utah Holliday Block (Aug 23)