PVEP Song Hong Secures PV Drilling II for Work in Vietnam's Block 103-107
Vietnam's PV Drilling and Well Services Corp. (PV Drilling) signed a contract to provide jackup PV Drilling II (400' ILC) to PVEP Song Hong Company Limited (PVEP Song Hong), the company said in an announcement Monday.
PV Drilling will begin operations for PVEP Song Hong for the latter's exploration drilling campaign at Block 103-107 in the Song Hong basin, offshore Vietnam.
Upon completion, PV Drilling II will move on to Blocks 101/10 and 106/10 for drilling work with PetroVietnam Exploration Production Corp. (PVEP).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Vietnam Court Sentences to Death PetroVietnam Ex-Chairman in Mass Trial (Sep 29)
- Asia Oil Refinery Delays Favor Producer Case for Extending Output Cuts (May 22)
- Vietnam's Sole Refinery Plans to Sell 5-6 Pct Stake in IPO in Q4 (May 22)
Company: PV Drilling more info
Manages 5 Offshore Rigs
- PVEP Song Hong Secures PV Drilling II for Work in Vietnam's Block 103-107 (Jul 15)
- Keppel FELS on Track to Deliver its 100th Newbuild Jackup to PV Drilling (Mar 02)
- Newbuild UMW Naga 6 to Work Offshore Vietnam in $46M Deal with PV Drilling (Sep 10)