Uzma Clinches Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for D18 WIF Project off Sabah
Malaysia's oilfield services firm Uzma Berhad (Uzma or the Company) reported that its wholly-owned subsidiary company, Uzma Engineering Sdn Bhd, has clinched a contract from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) -- the upstream arm of the country's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) -- to lease, operate and maintain the D18 Water Injection Facility (WIF) offshore Sabah.
Under the contract, Uzma will carry out complete engineering, construction, installation, commissioning of WIF and provide the operation and maintenance services, the firm said in an announcement on Bursa Malaysia.
Work on the five year contract, valued at $91.91 to $105.04 million (MYR 350 to 400 million), will commence March 31, 2016.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Uzma Berhad more info
- Uzma Unfazed by Concerns Over Berantai, Balai RSC Cessations in Malaysia (Aug 08)
- PETRONAS Says Oil Production Commences at Tanjong Baram Field Off Sarawak (Jan 06)
- Uzma Clinches Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for D18 WIF Project off Sabah (Jul 14)