EMAS AMC-LTHE JV Signs 6 Year Deal with Saudi Aramco for Offshore Work
Singapore's Ezra Holdings Limited (Ezra or the Group), a leading contractor and provider of integrated offshore solutions to the oil and gas (O&G) industry, announced Wednesday that its Subsea Services Division, EMAS AMC has signed a six year long term agreement (LTA) with one of the world largest national oil company, Saudi Aramco, with exercisable options to extend for another six years (2x3 years), in a consortium with India's Larsen & Toubro Hydrocarbon Engineering (LTHE).
Under the awarded LTA, LTHE and EMAS AMC will execute offshore projects with Saudi Aramco that include work such as project management, engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation and installation works (EPCI) of offshore facilities such as platforms, pipelines, submarine cables and other offshore services.
“This long term agreement is the embodiment of our working relationship with LTHE and Saudi Aramco, and is aligned with our subsea strategy of focusing our capabilities and expertise where tendering activities remain robust,” said Lionel Lee, Ezra’s Group CEO and managing director.
“We are grateful to Saudi Aramco for giving us this opportunity to showcase our project enabling assets and operational excellence in the Middle East, and this endorsement will drive the subsea business forward, bolstering our track record as a global solutions provider.
“We are also very excited to partner LTHE in this undertaking. I am confident that between LTHE and ourselves, we will deliver safe and timely projects in the Middle East, and I look forward to a very fruitful long-term partnership.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Aramco Said to Get Cool Response on IPO From US Investors (Mar 16)
- The Next Entrant in the Shale Revolution? OPEC's Saudi Arabia (Mar 07)
- Saudi Aramco CEO: Global Oil Sector Needs $20T Investments Over 25 Years (Mar 06)
Company: Larsen & Toubro more info
- LTHE Sees India Investing $5B in Offshore Upstream Sector Over 5 Years (Aug 16)
- GE, LTHE Ink MOU to Manufacture Subsea Manifolds for India's DW Projects (Aug 12)
- LTHE-ECS JV Bags $1.6B EPCI Deal from Saudi Aramco for Hasbah Gas Project (Jul 22)
Company: Ezra Holdings more info
- Singapore Banks' Sour Loans In Focus As Oil Service Sector Stresses (Feb 10)
- Japan's NYK Completes Acquisition of 25% Stake in EMAS CHIYODA Subsea (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)