UK's Centrica Extends North Morecambe Gas Field Outage by 6 Hours
July 3 (Reuters) – Britain's Centrica on Friday extended the duration of an unplanned outage at its North Morecambe gas field by six hours, with output now due to resume at 1700 GMT, it said in an updated market message.
The outage, which started at 0322 GMT, stopped gas deliveries from the field.
(Reporting by Oleg Vukmanovic; Editing by Clarence Fernandez and Dale Hudson)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds