Russia's Gazprom Does Not Rule out Participation in Iran LNG Projects
MOSCOW, June 26 (Reuters) - Russia's top natural gas producer, Gazprom, may take part in liquefied natural gas projects in Iran once sanctions against Tehran are lifted, Gazprom's deputy Chief Executive Officer Alexander Medvedev said on Friday.
"Gazprom does not rule out its participation in these projects under certain conditions," Medvedev told reporters.
(Reporting by Denis Pinchuk; writing by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three