Alam Swiber Wins Subsea Contact at Chevron's Prai Terminal in Malaysia
Alam Maritim Resources Berhad reported Tuesday that its joint controlled entity Alam Swiber Offshore (M) Sdn Bhd (ASOSB) has recently signed a subsea pipeline installation contract with Chevron Malaysia Limited (Chevron), the company said in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
Under the $5.9 million (MYR 22 million) contract, ASOSB will undertake installation works to replace a subsea pipeline at Chevron’s Prai Terminal, Pulau Pinang, Peninsular Malaysia.
Work on the contract is expected to commence in early June, with completion targeted for Dec. 31.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Singapore Banks' Sour Loans In Focus As Oil Service Sector Stresses (Feb 10)
- Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Flags Doubt On Continuing As A Going Concern (Sep 22)
- Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Seeks To Delay Bond Payment (Sep 14)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)