Scana to Supply Offloading System to Jurong Shipyard for Libra FPSO
Norway's Scana Industrier ASA reported Thursday that its subsidiary Scana Offshore Vestby has been awarded a contract to deliver an Offloading System to Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd. in Singapore for the Libra earlly well-test (EWT) floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO). The Libra EWT FPSO is a conversion of a Teekay shuttletanker and will be used on the Libra field in Brazil.
This is the first delivery for Scana Offshore Vestby to Jurong Shipyard and an important breakthrough.
The project will start immediately and delivery will be 1st quarter 2016.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Jurong Shipyard more info
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)
Company: Scana Industrier ASA more info
- Scana to Supply Offloading System to Jurong Shipyard for Libra FPSO (Jun 19)
- Scana to Supply Mooring Equipment for FPSO in Ghana's OCTP Project (Mar 31)
- Scana Wins Contract from SHI for Ichthys Project (Aug 14)