MEC Gets Approval to Suspend Work Program for EP386 in Bonaparte Basin
MEC Resources Ltd. disclosed Tuesday that the Western Australia Department of Mines and Petroleum (DMP) has approved a suspension of the EP386 Year 2 work program of one exploration well in the Bonaparte Basin, Western Australia until March 31, 2016.
The EP386 Permit Work Program is now as follows:
- Year 1 - 31 miles (50 kilometers) 2D seismic reprocessing; one production test
- Year 2 - One exploration well
- Year 3 - Engineering studies; geophysical studies
- Year 4 - 31 miles (50 kilometers) new seismic survey
- Year 5 - Engineering studies; geptechnical studies
EP386 is held 100 percent by Onshore Energy Pty Ltd. Onshore Energy Pty Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of MEC Resources Ltd. Investee entity Advent Energy Ltd.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Advent Pushes Ahead with Seismic Campaign in PEP 11 in Sydney Basin (Jul 19)
- Advent's RL1 Project in Australia's NT to Gain from Infrastructure Project (Jun 23)
- MEC Updates on PEP11 Planned Seismic Program in Offshore Sydney Basin (May 19)