ASCO Group Awarded Services Contract by OMV
Oilfield services company ASCO Group announced Thursday that it has secured a contract to provide supply base services for OMV’s operations in the Norwegian and Barents seas.
Valid until January 1, 2019, the contract covers base services, quayside operations, warehousing, personnel, waste handling and custom clearance amenities. The new deal marks ASCO Group’s first contract with OMV.
ASCO CEO – Europe Craig Lennox commented in a company statement:
"We are looking forward to embarking on a rewarding, new relationship with OMV. We value the opportunity to expand our client-base and are keen to deploy our capabilities to their full potential and deliver a seamless and successful outcome for all."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Qatargas Signs Deal To Deliver LNG To Austria's OMV (Dec 20)
- CEO: OMV To Become Bigger, Grow Marketing Outside Of Europe (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: ASCO Group Ltd. more info
- ASCO Secures North Sea Services Contract with Marathon Oil (Jun 17)
- ASCO Group Awarded Services Contract by OMV (Jun 04)
- ASCO Bags Shell's Prelude FLNG Logistics, Supply Base Management Contract (Apr 28)