Jasa Merin Bags Contract from Vestigo for Malaysia's Tembikai Field Project
Malaysia's SILK Holdings Bhd's (SHB) subsidiary Jasa Merin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (JMSB) bagged Wednesday a contract from Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd (VPSB) to provide marine vessel services to support the latter's drilling program and production at the Tembikai Field Development, located approximately 93 miles east of Terengganu, offshore Peninsular Malaysia.
The Vestigo contract, commencing from the third week of June, is for a primary term of two years.
SHB indiacted that the contract is worth around $5.9 million (MYR 21.7 million) for the primary term, the company said in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- MISC's MaMPU1 to Commence Ops at Vestigo's Anjung Kecil Field Off Sarawak (Sep 30)
- PETRONAS Appoints Vestigo Operator of Malaysia's Berantai RSC (Jul 21)
- Ophir Production Cuts First Steel for Ophir Project WHP in Malaysia (Mar 08)
Company: Silk Holdings Bhd more info
- Jasa Merin Bags Contract from Vestigo for Malaysia's Tembikai Field Project (Jun 04)
- ExxonMobil Extends Contracts with Jasa Merin for 2 AHTS Vessels in Malaysia (Jan 27)