Malaysian Barakah's Subsidiary PBJV Receives LOA from Shell
Malaysia's Barakah Offshore Petroleum Berhad reported Monday that its wholly-owned subsidiary company, PBJV Group Sdn Bhd has received a Letter of Award (LOA) from Sarawak Shell Berhad/Sabah Shell Petroleum Co. Ltd. for the supply of operational pigs and pigging accessories as well as related equipment and services.
"The LOA is for a price agreement to be entered for the supply of operational pipeline inspection gauges (pig) and its related accessories, equipment and services," Barakah Offshore said in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
Prior to the signing of the price agreement, the LOA shall constitute the agreement between Shell and PBJV.
Barakah Offshore added that the pigging operation will be carried out offshore Sabah and Sarawak mainly for the operational maintenance of oil and gas pipelines.
The contract is three years from April 15 to April 14, 2018, with Shell holding an option to extend for further one year until April 14, 2019.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- PBJV Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for Work Off East Malaysia (Aug 26)
- Malaysia's PBJV Clinches $9.4M T&I Contract for SKO Field Off Sarawak (Jul 28)
- PBJV Clinches Contract from Murphy for Work Offshore Malaysia (Jun 14)
Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc more info
- Shell to Deploy Pioneering Electrolysis Tech at German Refinery (Jan 18)
- Shell Ventures Back Into Solar (Jan 15)
- Shell Braces for Change by Expanding Its Foothold in Electricity (Jan 12)