marcus evans to Bring Facility Management, Process Safety Pros Together
marcus evans, the world’s largest event management group, will host the Facility Siting and Risk Mitigation for Processing Plants Conference August 4 to 6, 2015 in San Antonio, TX. Stemming off of the very successful marcus evans PSM Conference Series and related Energy events, this meeting will bring together leading professionals from all Processing Plants and Industries (Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper) to address building and implementing design and process controls to eliminate possible occurrences and better protect personnel and the environment.
Featuring Case Studies From Leading Experts:
- Scott Wozniak, P.E., HS&E Manager, Honeywell/UOP
- Michael Heard, Risk Engineering Advisor, Process Safety/Environmental, Hess Corporation
- Nicole Loontjens, Process Safety Manager, Americas Styrenics LLC
- Trudy Pedrosa, MOC, Project Manager, TransAlta Corporation
- Lane Benford, Central Resource Team Manager, Chemtrade Logistics
Attending This Premier, End-User Focused Conference Will Enable You To:
- Master methods of risk mitigation: upgrading blast resistance, building relocation, and installing reactive detection systems
- Improve process controls, emergency response, and mitigation design based on modeling worst case scenarios and alternative release scenarios
- Achieve optimal safeguards and methods of revalidation to reduce the likelihood of hazardous events
- Understand the regulatory landscape: API RP 752 and API RP 753, OSHA 1910.119, and other standards
- Discover areas to improve sustainability in procedures, processes, and equipment
For more information on this conference, or to get a complete list of speakers, sessions or past attendees, check out the conference website here or email Monique Filardi, Marketing & PR Coordinator at email@example.com
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers. Our global reach is utilized to attract over 30,000 speakers annually; ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.