EMAS AMC Uses iSURVEY Singapore for Thai Pipeline Installation
EMAS AMC has contracted iSURVEY Singapore to conduct positioning and survey services to support Chevron's 2015 pipeline installation campaign in the Gulf of Thailand.
These services will take place on board the Lewek Centurion pipe lay vessel, where iSURVEY willprovide lay barge positioning and four personnel during the installation of 18 pipelines.
iSURVEY Singapore Managing Director Bill Petrie commented in a company statement:
"We are delighted to have been awarded this contract with EMAS AMC, after completing a smaller positioning project for them in 2014. The award of this significant contract represents a key milestone in the development of iSURVEY's business in South East Asia.
"We have experienced a very strong first half of 2015 so far, and our reputation as a leading provider of high quality and high specification positioning services continues to go from strength to strength."
iSURVEY, which is headquartered in Norway, established operations in South East Asia in 2011 with the launch of a base in Singapore.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: EMAS Offshore Ltd. more info
- EMAS Offshore Posts 3Q FY16 Net Loss of $23M, Revenue Down 41% to $35M (Jul 15)
- EMAS Offshore Secures $32M Contracts to Supply OSVs in SE Asia, West Africa (May 11)
- Ezra, EMAS Offshore to Sell 78.4% Stake in FPSO Lewek Emas (Apr 15)