Tempo Australia Clinches Subcontract for Australia's Gorgon Project
Tempo Australia Limited, a mining and energy sector services company, reported Wednesday that it has been awarded a subcontract for the provision of temporary craft labor for construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning services to the Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation (ME&I) contractor on the Chevron-operated Gorgon Project on Barrow Island, Western Australia.
Tempo will provide skilled personnel to support the ME&I scope on a call-off basis and has the potential to create in excess of 100 new local jobs.
Tempo Chairman Carmelo Bontempo said:
“We are extremely pleased to secure this contract on the Gorgon Project. We see it as further testament to our ability to deliver high quality, cost effective services and solutions to leading mining and energy sector clients. We have built a strong reputation based on our people, performance, productivity and safety. We look forward to demonstrating these capabilities on Gorgon.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Tempo Australia Ltd. more info
- Tempo Australia Appoints CEO Max Bergomi as MD and Board Member (Mar 08)
- Tempo Australia Provides More Personnel for Gorgon LNG Project in WA (Aug 21)
- Tempo Secures Variations to Sub-Contract for WA's Gorgon Project (Aug 17)