OTC 2015: Rigzone Talks to Sky Futures' Co-Founder about Drones in Oil, Gas
Rigzone European Editor Jon Mainwaring interviews Chris Blackford, co-founder and chief operating officer of Sky Futures – which uses drone technology to inspect offshore and onshore oil and gas assets.
Also, check out this Rigzone article – Drone Alone: Unmanned Aircraft in Oil, Gas Inspection – for more about drones in oil and gas.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ITEM Club: More Jobs Losses Expected in NE Scotland due to Oil Slump
- Shell Q&A: What Makes an Ideal Employer in Oil, Gas?
- Shell Takes First Place in Rigzone's Inaugural Ideal Employer Survey
- UK Government 'Must Recommit' to Oil, Gas Sector in Autumn Statement
- UK Government Gives Go-Ahead for Fracking in NW England