FMC Technologies, Total Ink Frame Agreement for Technology Development
FMC Technologies and Total signed a Frame Agreement for technology development May 5. The purpose of this Frame Agreement is to define the R&D relationship and to create a framework for collaborative and innovative projects.
The goals of the agreement are to enable an environment where the parties can work together to tackle industry technical challenges and to reduce time to market for subsea technology.
“This is a very positive event that reinforces our common intention of increased collaboration to face challenges in the industry today and in the years to come. Working closely with our customers is critical to maintaining technology leadership and working with Total is especially exciting. We look forward to doing great work together,” said Christina Johansen, Director Technology FMC Technologies Eastern Region.
The Frame Agreement will include joint projects, be managed by a Steering Committee and technology workshops will be actively used to facilitate the work.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)