Neptune Marine Services Clinches PNG Subsea Contract from Oil Search
Australia's Neptune Marine Services Ltd. reported Monday it has been awarded a five year offshore diving and subsea inspection services contract by Oil Search (PNG) Limited, in Papua New Guinea.
The contract, which commenced in April, is for call out diving support services and also allows for the provision of Neptune’s other key capabilities.
Diving works will be performed from a client supplied vessel or facility and for the duration of the contract Neptune equipment will be permanently held in PNG, at the Oil Search base in Port Moresby.
Works will be focused primarily on the Kumul Marine Terminal, the oil export pipeline and CALM buoy with the option to include other Oil Search assets as required.
Neptune CEO, Robin King, said “the award of this contract demonstrates the strength of our diving division and the continued implementation of our strategy for extending our core capabilities into new geographical regions. Neptune is well positioned to service clients in Papua New Guinea and beyond from our various Australian and South East Asian bases”.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Papua New Guinea Government To Sell Stake In Oil Search (Sep 21)
- Oil Search Profit Soars, Focus On Advancing PNG Gas Projects (Aug 22)
- Oil Search Q3 Revenue Beats Forecasts (Oct 18)
Company: Neptune Marine Services more info
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)