Zeta Energy Mounts an On-Market Takeover Bid for Pan Pacific Petroleum
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL (Pan Pacific), a South East Asia and Australia-New Zealand focused oil and gas exploration company, reported Friday that it has received from Australian Securities Exchange Ltd. (ASX) a copy of the Bidder's Statement in relation to an on-market takeover bid by Zeta Energy Pte Ltd. (Zeta Energy) for all the full paid ordinary shares in Pan Pacific at an offer price of $0.0384 (AUD 0.05) per share (the Offer).
The Board of Pan Pacific will meet to consider Zeta Energy's Offer in detail.
Pan Pacific shareholders are advised to take no action in response to the Offer until the Board of Pan Pacific has had an opportunity to consider the Offer and provide its formal recommendation.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- JV Partners Withdraw from Vietnam's Offshore Block 121 (Sep 30)
- Australia's PPP CEO Tom Prudence Steps Down, Firm Not Seeking Replacement (Aug 25)
- Timor-Leste Issues Termination Notice for PSC JPDA 06-103 (Jul 16)
Company: Zeta Energy Pte Ltd. more info
- PPP Drops Plans to Sell Stakes in NZ's Tui Oil and Vietnam's CRD Projects (May 29)
- PPP Informs Shareholders to Take No Action on Zeta Energy's Takeover Offer (Apr 13)
- Zeta Energy Mounts an On-Market Takeover Bid for Pan Pacific Petroleum (Apr 10)