Polarcus Wins Offshore Norway Work for its Adira Seismic Vessel
Norway's Polarcus announced Thursday that it has been awarded a contract by fellow seismic survey firm TGS-Nopec Geophysical Company for the charter of its 3D seismic vessel Polarcus Adira. The vessel will operate offshore Norway.
The three-month charter will begin this month and TGS will have the option to extend it for a further three months.
Polarcus Chief Operating Officer Duncan Eley commented in a company statement:
"With this and other recent project awards, the company has demonstrated its ability to capture significant market share in a challenging business environment, providing
Polarcus with very good visibility for the next three quarters."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- TGS Expects E&P Spend to Dip by up to 10% in 2017 (Oct 28)
- Schlumberger, TGS Begin 300-Block Gulf of Mexico Data Acquisition Program (Aug 04)
- PGS: Improving Sentiment in Offshore Seismic Market (Jul 21)
Company: Polarcus Ltd. more info
- Polarcus Secures Data Acquisition Project in Asia Pacific (Nov 11)
- Polarcus Bags Broadband 3D Marine Seismic Contract in Australasia (Sep 23)
- Polarcus to Conduct European 3D Seismic Acquisition (Sep 23)