BG Group Confirms Possible Offer By Shell
April 7 (Reuters) - BG Group on Tuesday confirmed it was in advanced talks with Royal Dutch Shell regarding a possible offer by Shell to buy the gas producer.
The company, however, added that there can be no certainty that any offer will ultimately be made for BG.
A further announcement will be made shortly, BG Group said in a statement.
(Reporting by Vijaykumar Vedala in Bengaluru; Editing by Dan Grebler)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds