Hercules Inks 5-Year Contract with Eni in W. Africa
Hercules Offshore announced that it has signed a five-year contract with a subsidiary of Eni S.p.A. for use of the Hercules 260 (250' ILC) in West Africa. The dayrate under the contract will range from a minimum of $75,000 per day when the price of Brent crude oil is $86 or less per barrel, to a maximum of $125,000 per day when the price of Brent crude oil is $125 or more per barrel. Contract commencement is expected in early April 2015. Costs for contract specific upgrades will be reimbursed by the operator.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- Egypt's Potential Gas Surplus Could Feed Global LNG Glut (Feb 20)
- Egypt With Eni to Fast-Track Zohr Gas Output, Minister Says (Jan 31)
- Statoil Quits Talks Over Stake In Mozambique Offshore Gas Block (Jan 29)
Company: Hercules Offshore more info
- C&J Energy Files for Bankruptcy to Cut $1.4B in Debt (Jul 20)
- Hercules Offshore Sells Jackup at 94% Loss (Jul 12)
- Hercules Offshore Lays Off 60 at Houston Headquarters (Jun 13)