Scana to Supply Mooring Equipment for FPSO in Ghana's OCTP Project
Norway's Scana Industrier ASA reported Monday that its subsidiary Scana Offshore Vestby has won a contract to supply mooring equipment to Yinson Production (West Africa) Pte Ltd. in Singapore. The equipment will be used on an floating, production, storage and offloading (FPSO) facility for Ghana's Offshore Cape Three Points (OCTP) Development Project.
This is the first time that Scana is delivering equipment to Yinson Production and "is considered an important breakthrough for the company's products and technical solutions," Scana said in a press release.
The contract will take effect immediately, with delivery of the mooring equipment scheduled for the fourth quarter of this year.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Scana to Supply Offloading System to Jurong Shipyard for Libra FPSO (Jun 19)
- Scana to Supply Mooring Equipment for FPSO in Ghana's OCTP Project (Mar 31)
- Scana Wins Contract from SHI for Ichthys Project (Aug 14)
Company: Yinson Holdings Berhad more info
- Keppel Bags $88.4M Contracts, Including Two Conversion Projects (Dec 31)
- Addax Extends Yinson's FPSO Charter Contract for $129M (Oct 20)
- Yinson Seals Tanker Deal With Premuda, Vessel Meant for Future FPSO Project (Sep 30)