Angola's Saturno oil output restarted over the weekend
LONDON, March 23 (Reuters) – Angola's Saturno oil output restarted over the weekend, one week after a power loss at an offshore facility forced it to shut down, traders said on Monday.
Field operator BP had no immediate comment, but traders said the force majeure on exports of Saturno grade crude oil is still in place.
The FPSO PSVM operated by BP consists of the Plutao, Saturno, Venus and Marte fields. BP itself said last week that it expected the force majeure to last roughly eight days from when it was declared on March 16.
No loading programme for Saturno crude in May had been issued yet because of the force majeure.
(Reporting by Libby George, editing by Louise Heavens)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Returns To Solar With Investment In Lightsource (Dec 15)
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)