Alam Maritim Bags Marine Vessels Contract from Petronas Carigali
Alam Maritim Resources Berhad disclosed Thursday that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd, has recently received a Letter of Award from Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) to supply spot charter marine vessels in Malaysia, the company said in an announcement on local stock Bursa Malaysia.
The two year contract commences Jan. 29 and PCSB holds an option to extend the contract for one year from Jan. 29, 2017 to Jan. 28, 2018.
Alam Maritim clinched seven of the eight packages offered by PCSB under the umbrella contract, which enables the firm to provide marine vessels for the following categories:
- Anchor Handling Tug/Supply Vessel (60 MT, 120 MT, 150 MT)
- Straight Supply Vessel
- Fast Crew Boat
- WorkboatWork barge
- General Purpose/Utility Vessel
- Platform Supply Vessel
The PCSB’s contract requires Alam Maritim to provide the vessels, crew and associated equipment for continuous 24-hour operations.
The total contract value is dependent on the actual number of days the vessels are utilized by PCSB during the two-year period.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)