Russia's Rosneft May Get 300B Roubles from National Wealth Fund
KRASNOYARSK, Russia, Feb 27 (Reuters) – Russian state oil firm Rosneft may get 300 billion roubles ($5 billion) from the National Wealth Fund (NWF) to finance five projects, both upstream and downstream, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak told reporters.
Rosneft had asked for more than 2 trillion roubles from the NWF, one of two Russian rainy day funds, but had to adjust its request given the difficult economic situation. ($1 = 60.9020 roubles)
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Katya Golubkova, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds