Beach Energy Shuts in Geoffrey-1 Well in ATP 855 in Cooper-Eromanga Basin
Icon Energy Limited provided Tuesday an update on the Stimulation and Flow testing program in ATP 855 in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin in Queensland, Australia.
Following the successful stimulation and flow testing of Geoffrey-1, the well was recently shut in for extended pressure build up.
Geoffery-1 reached a peak flow rate of 1.1 million standard cubic feet of gas and the Joint Venture has obtained all the required data from this well.
Icon Energy Managing Director Raymond James said, the shut in of Geoffrey-1 is a prudent decision and by taking this action we have remained within our exploration budget.
Joint Venture Interests in ATP 855
- Icon Energy Limited - 35.1 percent
- Beach Energy Limited - 46.9 percent (Operator)
- Chevron Australia Exploration 1 Pty Ltd – 18 percent
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Icon Energy more info
- Icon Energy, Shantou Sino Energy Extend Deadline for Gas Sales Agreement (Jun 26)
- Icon Secures Renewal of ATP 594 in Queensland's Cooper-Eromanga Basin (May 15)
- Beach Ups Contingent Resources of Nappamerri Trough Project, Chevron Quits (Mar 30)
Company: Beach Energy Ltd. more info
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Beach Energy Completes Callawonga-12 Well Drilling in Cooper Basin (Aug 25)
- Beach Energy Spuds Callawonga-12 Well in South Australia's Cooper Basin (Aug 18)