Huntington Oilfield Output in UK to Remain Restricted
OSLO, Jan 20 (Reuters) – Norwegian Energy Company continues to face production cutbacks as an output restriction on the Huntington field in Britain, its biggest asset, will remain in place until the end of February, it said on Tuesday.
"Huntington production continues at restricted rates, with output around 1,500 barrels of oil per day to Noreco," the firm said.
"The CATS (Central Area Transmission System) restrictions are imposed as a consequence of an incident that occurred on the CATS Riser Platform during restart in the middle of December," it added.
The Huntington field is operated by Germany's E.ON.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds