MEO Tells Shareholders to Wait for its Recommendation on Mosman's Takeover
MEO Australia Limited reported Tuesday that it noted the announcement made Jan. 19 by Mosman Oil and Gas Limited (Mosman), indicating that it intends to vary its unsolicited off-market takeover offer to acquire 100 percent of outstanding MEO Shares (Mosman Revised Proposal). The Mosman Revised Proposal indicates the intention to vary its offer to one AIM-listed Mosman Share for every 10 MEO Shares on issue.
Shareholders are advised to take NO ACTION in relation to the Mosman Revised Proposal or any document received from Mosman until they receive the MEO Directors’ formal recommendation regarding the Mosman Revised Proposal.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- MEO Australia Seeks Shareholder Approval to Rename Firm as Melbana Energy (Sep 28)
- MEO Australia: 4 Companies Interested in Beehive Farm-Out Deal (Sep 12)
- MEO Australia Provides Update on Projects in Australia, NZ & Cuba (Aug 15)
Company: Mosman Oil and Gas Ltd. more info
- Mosman Provides Update on its Australia, New Zealand Ops (Mar 30)
- Australian Amadeus Basin Project could Hold Trillions of Cubic Feet of Gas (Mar 14)
- Mosman Terminates Plan to Acquire South Taranaki Energy Project in NZ (Feb 02)