Petronas Carigali Awards $14M Contract to Uzma Engineering
Malaysia's Uzma Berhad disclosed Friday that it has on Jan. 16 obtained the approval from the country's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas) to announce a recent contract award to Uzma Engineering Sdn. Bhd (UESB) a wholly-owned subsidiary company.
Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB), the upstream subsidiary of Petronas, has awarded a $14.05 million (MYR 50 million) contract for the provision of Through Tubing Downhole Tools and Services to UESB.
The contract will runs for a duration of 2 years, commencing Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2016, with an extension option of one year from Jan. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2017.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Uzma Berhad more info
- Uzma Unfazed by Concerns Over Berantai, Balai RSC Cessations in Malaysia (Aug 08)
- PETRONAS Says Oil Production Commences at Tanjong Baram Field Off Sarawak (Jan 06)
- Uzma Clinches Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for D18 WIF Project off Sabah (Jul 14)