Seadrill Appoints Expro CEO to its Board
Offshore drilling firm Seadrill announced Thursday that it has appointed Dr Charles Woodburn to its board of directors.
Woodburn has been CEO at Expro Group since 2010. Previously, he spent 15 years with Schlumberger where he held several senior management roles, including President of Wireless. More recently he was in charge of Schlumberger's engineering and manufacturing operations, reporting to the company's chief operating officer.
Commenting on the appointment, Seadrill Chairman John Fredriksen said in a statement:
"The board is very pleased that Dr Woodburn has decided to join our board. He brings valuable expertise and industry knowledge and we look forward to his contribution to the company's future development."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
Company: Expro more info
- Expro Secures $30M MGPP Contract with HOEC for India's Dirok Gas Field (Sep 21)
- Expro Wins $17M Well Testing Contract from India's ONGC (Jul 26)
- Expro Secures a 5-Year Contract in Qatar (Dec 01)