Premier Completes North Sea Asset Sales
UK independent producer Premier Oil reported Monday that its $130 million sale, agreed in June this year, of non-operated interests in the Scott, Telford and Rochelle fields in the North Sea to Hungary's MOL Group has been completed. MOL has assumed the liabilities for future abandonment costs of the fields.
Premier said that it has also completed the sale of its 30-percent stake in the PL359 license, offshore Norway, which contains the Luno II discovery.
Sweden's Lundin Petroleum bought the stake in the PL359 license for $17.5 million.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- MOL Group Acquires New Licenses in Hungary (Feb 07)
- MOL Makes Oil, Gas Discoveries in Pakistan (Jul 13)
- MOL Finds Condensate, Gas at Makori East-05 Well in Pakistan's TAL Block (Jul 12)
Company: Lundin Petroleum AB more info
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
Company: Premier Oil more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)