Stage Two of Russia's Urengoyskoye Field Launched
Russian independent energy firm Novatek reported late Tuesday that SeverEnergia – its joint venture with Gazprom Neft – has launched the second stage of the Urengoyskoye field, including the second train of the gas condensate de-ethanization unit.
Less than a week ago, Novatek reported that the first stage of the Urengoyskoye field had reached its full capacity.
Novatek said the overall capacity of the two stages of the field development is approximately 460 billion cubic feet of gas and more than 34 million barrels of de-ethanized gas condensate per annum.
The wells drilled at the Urengoyskoye field target the Achimov deposits, which are characterized by relatively high depth and a high share of gas condensate in the hydrocarbon flow.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project (Nov 13)
- Russia's Novatek Says Yamal LNG Seen Expanding By 1 Million Tonnes (Oct 17)
- Russia's Novatek Recommends 1H Dividend Of 6.95 rbls Per Share (Aug 25)
Company: JSC Gazprom Neft more info
- Gazprom 2015 Profit Jumps as Kremlin Demands Higher Dividend (Apr 28)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft to Delay Novoportovskoye Oilfield Launch (Apr 19)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft, China's CNPC Agree to Cooperate in Oil Sector (Dec 17)