Huntington Field Restart Delayed Until 'At Least' Dec 18
Production from E.ON's Huntington field in the UK sector of the North Sea has been further delayed, Noreco – a stakeholder in the field – reported Monday.
Noreco said that the operator informed it that the delay has continued due to an incident during the restart of the CATS riser platform. The riser platform is expected to be closed until at least December 18, the firm added.
The Huntington field has been closed from October 18 due to export restrictions in the CATS pipeline system, with the restart of production originally scheduled for December 5.
The field also saw a production halt in April this year, with production being resumed in mid-May.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- Polish Antimonopoly Office Says Nord Stream 2 Threatens Competition (Jul 22)
- Premier Oil's Shares Remain Suspended amid Proposed E.ON Deal (Jan 14)
Company: Norwegian Energy Company (NORECO) more info
- Det Norske to Acquire Noreco's Norwegian Portfolio (Mar 02)
- Noreco Oil UK Receives Huntington License Default Notice (Nov 02)
- Noreco CEO Steps Down (Oct 13)