First Stage of Urengoyskoye Field Reaches Full Capacity
Russian independent gas producer Novatek reported Thursday that the first stage of the Urengoyskoye field, onshore northern Russia, has reached its full capacity of approximately 7 billion cubic meters (246 Bcf) of gas and 2.5 million tons (18.3 million barrels) of gas condensate per annum.
The Urengoyskoye field, which is located within the Samburgskiy license area, has been developed by SeverEnergia – a joint venture between Novatek and Gazprom Neft.
Novatek said that 30 production wells, including 18 horizontal wells, are currently in operation at the field. The wells target the Achimov deposits, which are characterized by relatively high depth and a high share of gas condensate in the hydrocarbon flow.
The field's infrastructure includes gas and gas condensate treatment facilities, gas gathering lines, gas and gas condensate pipelines for export and housing facilities.
Novatek added that the installation and testing of equipment for the second stage of the field development is being currently finalized.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project (Nov 13)
- Russia's Novatek Says Yamal LNG Seen Expanding By 1 Million Tonnes (Oct 17)
- Russia's Novatek Recommends 1H Dividend Of 6.95 rbls Per Share (Aug 25)
Company: JSC Gazprom Neft more info
- Gazprom 2015 Profit Jumps as Kremlin Demands Higher Dividend (Apr 28)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft to Delay Novoportovskoye Oilfield Launch (Apr 19)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft, China's CNPC Agree to Cooperate in Oil Sector (Dec 17)