Tempo Australia Lands Trade Labor Resources Deal with Santos
Tempo Australia Limited announced Monday that its subsidiary, Tempo Construction & Maintenance Pty Ltd, has been awarded a three-year general services contract with Santos Limited for trade labour resources, with a focus on the Cooper Basin of South-West Queensland, Australia.
Tempo’s Chairman, Carmelo Bontempo, said: “We are pleased to have entered into this service agreement with Santos and to be positioned as a supplier to a world-class oil and gas company.”
“Tempo has invested significant resources this year in developing its systems, processes, people and capabilities to meet the requirements of prospective oil and gas clients. This contract award, plus the successful completion of the recent Achilles audit, is a reflection of this step change and demonstrates the company’s growth potential within the oil and gas sector. ”
“Tempo looks forward to working with Santos in the future.”
Tempo Australia Ltd. was established in 2011 to provide SMP (Structural Mechanical Piping) services to the mining, oil and gas sectors specializing in:
- construction (greenfield and brownfield)
- sustaining capital works; and
Tempo works collaboratively with clients to execute projects safely and deliver them on time and on budget.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
Company: Tempo Australia Ltd. more info
- Tempo Australia Appoints CEO Max Bergomi as MD and Board Member (Mar 08)
- Tempo Australia Provides More Personnel for Gorgon LNG Project in WA (Aug 21)
- Tempo Secures Variations to Sub-Contract for WA's Gorgon Project (Aug 17)