Cosco Delivers Self-Erecting Drilling Tender Barge to Energy Drilling
Cosco Corporation (Singapore) Limited (the Company) announced that Cosco (Guangdong) Shipyard Co., Ltd. (Cosco Guangdong), a subsidiary of the Company’s 51 percent owned Cosco Shipyard Group Co., Ltd, has delivered a Self-erecting Drilling Tender Barge, to Singapore-based Energy Drilling Pte Ltd.
The delivery documents were signed by and between Cosco Guangdong and the buyer recently.
The tender barge has a working depth of 6,561 feet (2,000 meters) and a drilling depth of 20,000 feet.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Cosco Delivers 2 Jackups to Foresight Group and a PSV to a European Buyer (Aug 25)
- Cosco Incurs $27M Net Loss in 2Q 2016, Revenues Fell 11% to $566M (Aug 08)
- Cosco, KS Energy May Sell KS Orient Star 2 if Offer Covers Building Cost (May 17)
Company: Energy Drilling Pte Ltd. more info
- Coastal Contracts' Unit TML Seeks $5.65M in Damages from 2 Rig Builders (Oct 12)
- Cosco Guangdong Completes Installation of Upper Hull of EDrill-3 Tender Rig (Dec 09)
- Cosco Delivers Self-Erecting Drilling Tender Barge to Energy Drilling (Nov 21)