Israel Must Improve 'Erratic and Unclear' Oil, Gas Regulations
As well as calling for a reduction in the time taken for regulators to make decisions about oil and gas projects, Dagan said that oil and gas firms looking to enter Israel must be prepared for "serious dialogue" with regulators about the views of the public and NGOs. "They are a very, very important actor and can significantly influencethe regulator's state of mind," she said.
View Full Article
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ITEM Club: More Jobs Losses Expected in NE Scotland due to Oil Slump
- Shell Q&A: What Makes an Ideal Employer in Oil, Gas?
- Shell Takes First Place in Rigzone's Inaugural Ideal Employer Survey
- UK Government 'Must Recommit' to Oil, Gas Sector in Autumn Statement
- UK Government Gives Go-Ahead for Fracking in NW England