WDS Pens Construction Contract with Santos GLNG
Australia's WDS Ltd. reported Thursday that its Energy Division has signed a Construction Contract with Santos GLNG for the Roma West Phase 2 project in Queensland, Australia.
WDS Ltd. has been successful in the award of the Santos GLNG Roma West Phase 2A construction contract.
The project is for the installation of facilities for 28 wells and includes the connected gas and water gathering systems and high voltage power.
The project will begin on the ground early in 2015. This project is significant for WDS and solidifies its relationship with Santos GLNG.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
Company: WDS Ltd. more info
- WDS Clinches Contract for Arrow's Daandine Expansion Project in Queensland (Jun 10)
- WDS Pens Construction Contract with Santos GLNG (Nov 20)
- WDS Bags $60.7M Contracts for GLNG, Daandine Projects in Australia (Aug 28)